Coindesk press review - RSS
Dear CryptoAddicted readers, we want to make you easy find news about the cryptocurrency world, for this reason we display for you the coindesk press review with the last published articles.
- Cred Says Fraudulent Activity Led to Loss of Funds; Law Enforcement InvestigatingDecentralized lending platform Cred says it's cooperating with law enforcement over a "loss of funds."
- Coinbase Goes Down as Bitcoin Approaches 2019 HighsCoinbase has halted trading on its platform as bitcoin crawls to 2019 highs.
- ‘A Race Toward Zero’: With Hashrate in the Clouds, Bitcoin Mining Is Less Profitable Than EverASIC financing has driven Bitcoin's hashrate to all time highs in 2020. By consequence, Bitcoin is less proftiable to mine than ever.
- MicroStrategy Is Looking to Buy More Bitcoin, President SaysBitcoin is boosting MicroStrategy's market visibility, say executives. Revenues rose 6.4% year-over-year and the company notched a net loss of $14.2 million for the quarter.
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Jumps to $13.7K, Nearing 2019’s High; Ether Volatility Reverses CourseBitcoin’s price is closing in on record 2020 highs as ether’s volatility picks up.
- ‘Convincing’ Phishing Attack Targets Ledger Hardware Wallet UsersLedger confirmed that for the last week some customers have been the target of a phishing attack.
- BlockFi Takes 5% Stake in Grayscale’s $4.8B Bitcoin TrustThe crypto lender is only the second firm to disclose such a large GBTC stake, after Three Arrows Capital.