Bitcoinist press review - RSS
Dear CryptoAddicted readers, we want to make you easy find news about the cryptocurrency world, for this reason we display for you the bitcoinist press review with the last published articles.
- Crypto Corner: The Sports SliceEyes are still all on FTX, even when it comes to sports and crypto. However, with the World Cup underway, the hype for football-based fan tokens has cooled, and so too has the forward-looking outlook for sports sponsorships and crypto. Meanwhile, an Australian NFT conference put some sports representatives on defense. Each week we dive […]
- Argentine Crypto Exchange Lemon Cash Sacks 100 Staff As Bear Market BitesLemon Cash, a crypto exchange with operations in Argentina and Brazil, has rendered 38% of its workforce jobless, on Friday. One hundred employees were laid off as a result of the adverse industry environment and the lack of a clear turnaround outlook in the venture capital sector, as cited by Lemon Cash. The Latin American […]
- FTX Collapse Hurts Investor Confidence, Why These Companies Will ProfitThe collapse of the second crypto exchange, FTX, may become one of the most traumatic episodes for the nascent asset class. However, as is often the norm in financial markets, the losses for one party implied profits for another. Related Reading: Bitcoin Hashrate Declines As Mining Difficulty Stays At ATH Levels According to a report […]
- Bitcoin Hashrate Declines As Mining Difficulty Stays At ATH LevelsData shows the Bitcoin mining hashrate has been on a decline recently as the difficulty is currently at all-time high levels. Bitcoin Mining Hashrate Is Down Almost 7% From The Recent High The “mining hashrate” is an indicator that measures the total amount of computing power currently connected to the Bitcoin network. When the value […]
- Dying? No? What These Bored Apes Sales Say About The NFT Market’s HealthSales of the popular Bored Apes NFTs – these nonfungible species nearly considered extinct by some people in the market – are reviving weak spirits and giving hope to those who are about to give up on these silly looking monkeys. The cryptocurrency market has been hit hard on all fronts. However, the NFT sector […]
- Can MicroStrategy And Saylor’s Levered Bitcoin Bet Crash The Market? New Research AnswersAs the Bitcoin market faced turmoil surrounding the possible bankruptcy of Genesis Trading and Digital Currency Group (DCG), chatter kept surfacing that Michael Saylor’s and MicroStrategy’s Bitcoin bet could be in jeopardy if the price continues to fall. This elephant in the room has been investigated by Will Clemente of Reflexivity Research and Sam Martin […]