Bitcoinist press review - RSS
Dear CryptoAddicted readers, we want to make you easy find news about the cryptocurrency world, for this reason we display for you the bitcoinist press review with the last published articles.
- Ethereum Hasn’t Even Started: 3 Technical Signs Suggest Bull Trend ComingEthereum has dramatically underperformed Bitcoin over the past two weeks. The coin has gained 13% in the past two weeks while BTC has gained 20%. Analysts think that the gap may begin to close shortly. One trader noted that there are a number of technical signals derived from the Ichimoku Cloud indicator suggesting Ethereum will […]
- Bitcoin is Sucking Liquidity Out of Every Major Market, Charts ShowBitcoin evangelist and Wall Street investor Raoul Pal published a series of charts that pitted the cryptocurrency against major financial markets.
- Bitcoin Trader Shorts Chainlink As Hedge Against Downside; Here’s WhyThe pseudonymous trader said in his early Wednesday tweet that he is looking to open a high reward/risk short hedge against a likely Bitcoin top.
- Bitcoin’s Ongoing Surge is Its “Most Important Breakout” Ever: AnalystBitcoin has surged higher once again as buyers continue to rush in. The coin just hit a new year-to-date high of $13,650. The cryptocurrency is expected to move higher as Bitcoin has moved above a pivotal technical pattern on a macro scale. It also brings the cryptocurrency above the $12,000 resistance. Bitcoin Undergoes Pivotal Breakout […]
- This Indicator Predicted Previous Bitcoin Bull Runs; It Just Flashed AgainBitcoin’s price action as of late has been ultra-bullish, with the cryptocurrency setting fresh yearly highs today in the midst of a stock market selloff Its ability to break its close correlation with equities is a positive sign, and could be emblematic of mounting fundamental strength Analysts are now widely noting that upside is imminent […]
- Ethereum Rebounds Following Recent Nosedive; What Analysts are ExpectingEthereum has been taking a beating throughout the past few days as all eyes closely watch Bitcoin The crypto has been severely underperforming BTC as of late, with the benchmark digital asset seeing a sharp rise in market dominance as altcoins stagnate This could be due to ETH and other alts lagging, which would indicate […]
- Bitcoin Holds Above Critical Support Level as Bulls Target $14,000Bitcoin has seen some further upside today despite the intense selloff seen in the stock market This confirms the narrative regarding it now being fully decoupled from traditional assets It has also been able to set new yearly highs this morning when it rallied towards $13,500 If it continues holding above its near-term resistance-turned-support at […]