Bitcoinist press review - RSS
Dear CryptoAddicted readers, we want to make you easy find news about the cryptocurrency world, for this reason we display for you the bitcoinist press review with the last published articles.
- How Laser Eyes Could Have Bitcoin Investors Seeing RedBitcoin price has been an uptrend for a full year now, taking the price of the cryptocurrency from under $4,000 to well over $50,000 at the current peak. With analysts calling for a top closer to $100,000 or much higher, it is hard to be bearish on the top crypto asset currently. However, an iconic […]
- More Rate Shocks for Bitcoin Ahead Despite Latest Price ReboundBitcoin traders should get used to facing more shocks from Treasury markets even as the cryptocurrency goes through a strong rebound phase.
- Top New York Executive Sees Bitcoin Price at $150,000 by Q1/2022There is nothing stopping Bitcoin from attempting to become a six-figure asset, the Magentic managing director William E. Quigley professed in an interview with CNN Business.
- Earn Passive Income Cloud Mining with XminerMining cryptocurrencies is one of the best ways to make money in the cryptocurrency industry. However, mining profitable cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum can be expensive since it requires high-end computing machines. Also, the cost of maintaining these machines is immense and beyond the reach of the average crypto lover. This is why cloud mining […]
- Bridge Oracle soon to launch MainnetBridge Oracle will soon be launching services on its mainnet that will permit users to implement real-world DApps on the Tron network with the help of Bridge Oracle. March 1, 2021 — Bridge Oracle is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of its mainnet services. The mainnet will enable users to deploy real-world connected decentralized applications […]
- This Bitcoin Metric Shows Just How Far Away The Top Could BeBitcoin price is still more than 10% away from the highs set last month, and bulls have been struggling to regain the powerful momentum they had on the way up. However, while price action is feigning signs of being exhausted, blockchain data shows that growth in actual Bitcoin adoption is still on a steady, parabolic […]
- Evolve Fund Files for Ethereum ETF after Bitcoin Approval in CanadaJust weeks after opening a Bitcoin (BTC) exchange-traded fund, Evolve Fund has opted to file for a similar ETF product based on Ethereum (ETH). With $1.7 billion assets under management, Evolve is a Canadian-based ETF provider that specializes in “bringing disruptive innovation ETFs to Canadian investors.” Just a month prior, Evolve Funds scored an approval […]