Coindesk press review - RSS
Dear CryptoAddicted readers, we want to make you easy find news about the cryptocurrency world, for this reason we display for you the coindesk press review with the last published articles.
- U.S. House Bill Seeks Centralized Record of Off-Chain Crypto TransactionsIt would be hard for a big exchange to repeat an FTX collapse if the firm’s internal flow of crypto assets was also reported to an outside repository that U.S. regulators could see. That’s the idea behind new legislation from Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) that would force exchanges to share the movement of digital assets […]
- Here's the Sam Bankman-Fried Trial ScheduleSam Bankman-Fried's trial is scheduled to start on Oct. 3, but the actual opening arguments are projected to begin a day later, a newly released court trial calendar shows.
- Bitcoin Tops $27K as Rates and Oil Retreat; Ether Outperforms on ETF HopesCryptocurrency markets surged higher Thursday, with the price of bitcoin (BTC) breaking above the $27,000 level for the first time alongside easing macro pressures.
- Ripple Cancels Plan to Buy Fortress Trust"While this outcome is different from what was originally planned, we’ll continue to support them and hope to work together in the future," said CEO Brad Garlinghouse.
- Banking Giants Abuzz About Tokenization of Real-World Assets as DeFi Craves CollateralJPMorgan, Citi and Franklin Templeton are digitizing traditional assets. Will they end up trading on crypto networks like Ethereum?
- Crypto for Advisors: AI - Friend or Foe to the Advisor?Jordi Visser from Weiss Multi-Strategy Advisers discusses the impact AI could have on investing and what to watch out for.
- Examining dYdX’s Path to Profitable DeFi